Leading Yourself and Others Positively Through Disruption (Self-Paced Course)
Through a series of self-paced videos and exercises, you will learn:
- How to lead yourself and others positively through disruption.
- How to shift the current environment of volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity into vision, understanding, clarity and agility.
- How to diminish the strengths of your fear of vulnerability, being undermined, losing control, and accountability through competence, trust, collaboration and execution.
- How to embrace paradoxical thinking for leadership success.
This course includes your personal Harrison Assessments Paradox Analysis Report (click here for a sample report). The Paradox report:
- Provides personal insights regarding one’s attitudes and behaviors
- Analyzes strong characteristics and reveals which ones have hidden derailers
- Identifies specific derailers and provides the essential guidance to turn them into strengths
- Provides an in-depth awareness of an individual’s normal behaviors and stress behaviors
- Results are easily accepted as they positively reinforce their success behaviors and values
- Inspires behavioral change by providing insights into the necessary balancing behaviors and values
- Graphs and related narratives are easy to understand
- Provides an invaluable tool for coaching and development
- Facilitates leadership skills
Once you complete your purchase, you will receive a link to complete the on-line Harrison Assessment SmartQuestionnaire, which takes less than 30 minutes. You will then receive a copy of your report via email and gain access to the self-paced online course.